12 on Main
12 on Main is a characteristic beautifully furnished 3-bedroom / 2 bathroom cottage offers an open plan TV room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen and indoor patio area.
The main bedroom has a queen-size bed with built in cupboards and an en-suite bathroom with shower toilet and basin. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed and the third bedroom has a double bed with two build-in bunk beds for children, sharing a bathroom with bath, basin and toilet.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove and electric oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Indoor and Outdoor braai facilities are also available. This includes all cooking utensils, crockery and glassware as well as pots and pans.
The lounge has a lovely wood burning fireplace, comfortable couches, television and a selection of board games. There is a large dining room table that can seat 10 people comfortably. The enclosed patio with indoor braai area provides a perfect entertainment area for the colder months.
The beautiful old oak trees at the back provides a natural umbrella over the outside entertainment area overlooking the pool. You can also enjoy the spacious garden at the back with leiwater pond and fountain.
Take a stroll down the oak tree lined streets, enjoy the Saturday market, the little bistros, eccentric antique shops and quaint cafes – all walking distance. This house is a home away from home, and the scene is set for reawakening time away from all the stresses of modern life. You will love and come back for more country living!
• Percale Linen and towels provided
• Lounge with full DSTV (no card required)
• 10 seater dining room table in lounge
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove/electric oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine
• Enclosed Patio with braai area
• Washing machine
• Hair dryer
• Swimming pool
• Off street parking for 4 cars on property. Plenty overflow parking in gated lane fronting the property.
• Fully secured with shutters and alarmed with internal sensors and panic remotes.
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• 50% deposit payable to secure the booking and
– balance due 3 days prior to arrival.
• R2 000 per night – One bedroom (1 – 2 people sharing)
• R2 600 per night – whole house ie. all 3 bedrooms (2 – 8 people)
• Max 6 adults & 2 children.
• Children over 1 year old in own bed charged full rate.
• Minimum 2 nights
• No pets
• No Smoking
Arrival and Departure:
• Check in time is 14h00 and check-out by 10h00 unless arranged otherwise.
For any restaurant bookings you would like us to make on your behalf, we could gladly book a table for you at the restaurant of your choice. Please contact us for any other requirements you may be looking for.