A Bit of Heaven
“A Bit of Heaven”, so aptly named, is situated literally at the “end of the road”, the last property to be reached after a breathtaking drive thru’ Greyton village, in a blissfully peaceful cul-de-sac, alongside the stone entrance to the Greyton Nature Reserve and at the mouth of the Noupoortkloof gorge.
Nestled beneath beautiful mountains, this north-facing home fronts directly onto the stunning Greyton Nature Reserve, at the commencement point of a multitude of mountain, kloof and waterfall trails, including the famous Boesmanskloof Trail thru’ the mountains from Greyton to McGregor.
A Bit of Heaven offers 4 bedrooms, main bedroom en-suite with double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, bath, basin and toilet. Second bedroom with double bed and third bedroom with queen bed, sharing a bathroom with shower, big corner bath, 2 basins and toilet. The fourth bedroom is a loft cottage with own entrance above the garage with double bed and en-suite shower, basin and toilet.
The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with big double door fridge/freezer, full electric 4 plate electric stove and oven, microwave, kettle, toaster and coffee plunger. There is a separate laundry with washer and dryer.
The lounge is comfortably furnished with 2 couches and bench, fire place and huge flat screen TV with full DSTV (no card or decoder required). The dining area forms part of the lounge with 8 seater dining table.
The cottage has a spacious undercover front stoep with 8 seater dining table from where you can enjoy the awesome mountain views, overlooking a beautiful garden. The undercover back stoep walks out onto the pool area with 6 seater dining bench. The cottage sleeps 8 guests comfortably in 4 bedrooms.
• Linen & towels provided
• Fully equipped kitchen with double door fridge/freezer, full electric 4 plate stove and oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee plunger.
• Washing machine
• Fireplace (wood provided)
• Outside built-in braai (wood provided – own charcoal and firelighters)
• Outside undercover gas braai
• Patio gas heater
• Huge flat screen TV with DSTV (no decoder or card required)
• Gas Heaters for winter
• Fans for summer
• 8 seater Dining table inside
• 8 seater Dining table outside
• Pool Loungers
• Swimming pool
• Additional study/TV with DSTV/Playroom (ONLY available by prior arrangement)
• Open pond
• Fully alarmed with beams
• Off street parking for 4 cars on property (one car under cover)
• Awesome mountain views bordering the Nature Reserve and entrance to hiking trails
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• 50% deposit payable to secure the booking and
– balance due 3 days prior to arrival.
• R3 000 per night for up to 8 guests
• Minimum 2 nights
• Pets considered by prior arrangement
• Smoking outside
Arrival and Departure:
• check-in time is after 14h00 and check-out before 10h00 unless arranged otherwise