The Orchard is a thatched 3 bedroom cottage, offering fresh décor in typical Greyton-style, situated walking distance from the centre of the village with beautiful mountain views in a tranquil setting. The main bedroom is situated downstairs with queen bed and en-suite with shower, basin and toilet. The second bedroom upstairs with queen bed and adjacent bathroom with bath, basin & toilet. The loft bedroom/TV lounge combined is equipped with 2 single beds and share the upstairs bathroom. Bedrooms all with fresh percale linen and quilts that will be appreciated by discerning guests.
The comfortably decorated downstairs lounge is spacious with a fully equipped open plan kitchen en dining area with 8 seater dining table and fireplace. There is also a guest toilet & basin. This lounge opens up to an undercover patio with weber braai facilities, also with 8 seater dining area and sparkling pool.
The Orchard will be most suitable for 2 couples and 2 children.
• Linen & bath/hand towels provided
• Fully equipped kitchen with double door fridge/large freezer, full 4 plate gas stove with oven, microwave, toaster & kettle
• Gas heaters
• TV with DSTV (own card and decoder required)
• Hi-Fi Set
• Weber Braai facilities (own wood/charcoal/fire lighters)
• Pool – please bring own swimming towels
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• R2000 per night for 2, 4 or 6 guests
• No Children under 8 years, except infants.
• Children under 2 in own cot free of charge
• 50% deposit required to secure the booking, balance due 3 days prior to arrival
• Internet transfers accepted
• No cash, cheques, debit or credit cards.
• Minimum 2 nights
• Sorry, no pets
• Smoking outside
Arrival and Departure:
• check-in time is 14h00 and check-out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise
Click Enquire to make your booking