52 on Oak
Situated in the center of the village, 52 on Oak was built in 1934 and had now been restored to its original charm, offering 5 double rooms with tea/coffee facilities, small fridge and each room with TV with full DSTV. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms with shower, basin and toilet and are serviced twice per day. Rooms 1 & 2 share an entrance hall and rooms 3 and 4 has their own entrances. Room 1 has a private outside patio and room 2 has a separate sun room. Room 5 has a queen bed, seperate entrance and bathroom with bath, toilet and basin.
52 on Oak offers a communal kitchen, fully equipped for self-catering with full stove, big fridge/freezer, microwave, cutlery and crockery, in- and outdoor dining facilities as well as in- and outdoor braai facilities in the kitchen or courtyard. Although the kitchen is also serviced, we expect our guests to leave the kitchen as they have found it to accommodate other guests. 52 on Oak is just a short walk to all shops and restaurants in the village, should guests prefer to have breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the village.
Rooms can be rented individually or for groups.
52 on Oak offers a self-catering upstairs unit, suitable for 2 guests, with queen bed, lounge and dining area and open plan fully equipped kitchenette with fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster for preparing small meals. Flat screen TV with guest bouquet.
• 5 En-suite bedrooms
• All rooms with new double beds
• White Linen & bath/hand towels provided
• Rooms 1 & 2 with own entrances (room with private outside patio, room 2 with extra sun room)
• Rooms 3 & 4 sharing the entrance hall
• Rooms 5 with queen bed and seperate entrance
• First floor self-catering cottage with own entrance
• All bedrooms with tea/coffee facilities
• All bedrooms with small fridges
• All bedrooms with TV’s with guest house bouquet (Basic Channels) DSTV
• All bedrooms equipped with hair dryers
• Communal kitchen with fridge/freezer, cutlery, crockery, microwave
• Inside and Outside dining and braai facilities with braai tools and potjie
• Heaters for winter.
• Fans for summer.
• Fireplaces indoor communal kitchen and outdoor braai and weber.
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• Room 1-4 : R440 per person per night for two guests sharing.
• Room 1-4 : R580 per single person per night.
• Room 5 : R500 per person per night for two guests sharing.
• Room 5 : R600 per single person per night.
• R320 per child per night between 2-12 years old.
• Group Bookings : R3800 per night for all 5 bedrooms, sleeping 10 guests.
• A damage deposit of R1000 required in cash, payable to the house manager on arrival, which will be refunded on departure after inspection.
• Internet transfers accepted
• No cash, cheques, debit or credit cards.
• Minimum 2 nights
• Smoking outside
Arrival and Departure:
• check-in time is 14h00 and check-out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise
Click Enquire to make your booking