Set in a beautiful big garden next to the mountains, you will find 8 Nerina. A delightful cottage offering beautiful mountain views in a quiet and serene environment, within a 15 minute walk into the center of the village and only 3 minute walk to the entrance of the Nature Reserve. This tastefully furnished cottage offers comfortable indoor and outdoor living areas with all amenities, fully equipped open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
8 Nerina, has three bedrooms, main bedroom with king bed and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, basin and toilet. The second bedroom has 2 single beds with a bathroom with shower, basin and toilet. The third bedroom is in a separate adjacent building with queen bed and en-suite with shower, basin and toilet.
The lounge area has a wood-burning fire stove and a 6 seater dining table, walking out onto an undercover outside furnished braai area with wood braai facilities.
The cottage sleeps 6 guests comfortably in three bedrooms. Off-street parking on premises behind a gate for 4 cars.
• White cotton percale Linen & bath/hand towels provided.
• Fully equipped kitchen with 4 plate gas hob and electric oven, microwave, medium size fridge/freezer, toaster & kettle and Coffee plunger.
• Wood braai facilities (own wood/charcoal and firelighters)
• TV – HD open view with 10 channels (own card and decoder for DSTV Explora)
• Large open pond
• Panel Heaters in bedrooms / Ceiling Fans
• Off-street parking for 4 cars
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• 50% deposit required to secure the booking
– balance payable 3 days prior to arrival.
• Main House (2 bedrooms) at R1800 per night
• Main House (2 bedrooms) plus cottage (1 bedroom) at R2500 per night.
• Internet transfers accepted
• No cash, cheques, debit or credit cards.
• Minimum 2 nights
• Pets by prior arrangement
• No Smoking in the house
Arrival and Departure:
• check-in time is 14h00 and check-out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise