De Wintertuin, 71 Main Street, Greyton is an old style furnished, comfortable and spacious single storey 3 bedroom property, situated within close walking distance to the wonderful Greyton Village, Saturday market, pubs, restaurants, biking and hiking trails, offering comfortable living spaces with all amenities.
If you want peace and quiet and rest for a while…
There is a spacious lounge with fireplace, a dining room with 6 seater dining table, well appointed country kitchen and braai facilities on the spacious verandah outside (which overlooks an extensive garden, irrigation pond and paddock).
De Wintertuin has three bedrooms, main bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, basin and toilet. The second and third bedrooms have 2 single beds in each room. The family bathroom has a toilet, basin and shower. All windows have internal shutters and sash locks.
The garden is spacious and mature and maintained. The house ideally sleeps up to 6 guests.
• White cotton percale Linen & bath/hand towels provided.
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas hob/electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster,
kettle and coffee plunger.
• Fireplace with variable heat fan
• Built in braai facilities on verandah with comfortable seating.
• TV with live streaming capability, DVD player
• Uncapped Wi-Fi
• Please note that there is no swimming pool
• Games and books
• Eco panel heaters and electric fans
• Off-street parking for 3 cars
• Alarm system with response, beams, safe with key for valuables
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• 50% deposit required to secure the booking
– balance payable 3 days prior to arrival.
• R 2 100.00 per night for 2-4 guests
• R150 per adult per night thereafter up to 6 guests
• R100 per child per night thereafter up to 6 guests maximum
• Minimum 2 nights
• Sorry, no pets allowed.
• No Smoking
• Please note presence of large irrigation pond which is not fenced and is up to 1m deep. No
swimming allowed in the pond.
Arrival and Departure:
• check-in time is 14h00 and check-out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise