Die Stoep on Vigne
Die Stoep on Vigne is set in a beautiful lush garden with 3 ponds and mountain views where you will feel at home with spacious and comfortably furnished outdoor entertainment areas. This house offers typical Greyton-style interior, with cosy living and reading areas, sunroom, 4 beautifully appointed bedrooms and an open plan country kitchen with Smeg appliances. The inside dining area seats 4 plus an outdoor 6-seater dining table.
The main bedroom with king bed, second bedroom with ¾ bed and third bedroom with queen bed. These 3 rooms share a spacious full bathroom with big bath, shower in bath, basin and toilet. The fourth very spacious bedroom is adjacent to the house with queen bed has its own entrance with en-suite with shower, toilet, basin. The lounge has a wood burner as well as an open fireplace for those chilly winter evenings. The sunroom walks out onto a huge patio with comfortable outdoor furniture, weber braai facilities and wood burning/charcoal drum. Safe off-street parking for 2 cars in the drive-way. Fully alarmed, with response. The house sleeps 7 guests comfortably in four bedrooms.
– Cotton Percale Linen & bath/hand towels provided
– Duvets and quilts
– Electric blankets
– Wood burning fire pot plus open fireplace and panel heaters
– Fully equipped kitchen with Smeg gas hob and electric oven, (no microwave),
– Large fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle.
– (No dishwasher, washing machine or Tumble dryer)
– (No TV or Wi-fi)
– Music system and games
– Weber and drum braai facilities (own wood/charcoal and firelighters)
– 3 ponds (no pool)
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures
– 50% deposit required to secure the booking
– balance payable 3 days prior to arrival.
– R 2500.00 per night for 4 guests
– R 3000.00 per night for 5-7 guests
– Restrictions & Allowances
– Minimum 2 nights
– Pets on request with prior arrangement
– No Smoking inside the house
– Arrival and Departure
– Check in time is 14h00 and check out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise