Greyton Small House
Welcome to the Greyton Small House, a true Greyton cottage! With a beautiful garden and large sparkling swimming pool, an eclectic style décor and a well-equipped kitchen, it’s a home away from home.
With special detail to quality linen, fresh towels and upmarket amenities, this cottage promises to revive your soul and soothe your senses. This self-catering cottage with open plan kitchen is fully equipped, provides a comfortable lounge with fireplace, 6-seater indoor dining area and the undercover patio with a lovely water feature seats 4-5 people comfortably.
Greyton Small House boasts two inside fireplaces, new air-cons in both bedrooms, TV with Blu-Ray DVD, Premium DSTV, Dolby surround music system, unlimited Wifi, uninterrupted power supply (UPS), a garden braai and a lush, sheltered courtyard with a water feature.
There are 2 en-suite bedrooms, the main bedroom downstairs with King XL bed with fireplace and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, basin and toilet, walking out on a sunny pebble stone quart yard with comfortable undercover patio furniture. The second bedroom is situated upstairs with XL Queen bed, built in wooden ladder access from the lounge and an outside staircase separate entrance with en-suite open plan bathroom with Spa-shower, basin & toilet, walking out on a sunny private terrace with seating for two people.
A sparkling pool is situated in a large beautiful garden (watered with tank water) with lovely mountain views, with built in braai facilities (30 logs supplied in winter) and patio furniture/pool loungers. There is an extra garden toilet and an outdoor shower. Safe off-road parking for two cars.
The cottage ideally sleeps 4 guests and will be best suited for adults, an additional sleeping mattress (2,10m x 0,70m) can be provided on request.
The Facilities –
• Percale Linen & bath/hand towels provided
• Big sparkling pool (no net facilities)
• New air-cons in both bedrooms, with heating facilities included
• 4 Sun loungers & swimming towels, extra 4 garden loungers, poolside umbrella and Pergola
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher (washing machine and tumble dryer available for longer stays, full gas stove with electric oven, fridge/freezer, toaster & kettle, coffee machine, Nespresso machine & plunger
• Games, DVD’s, books
• 2 x Wood Fireplaces, one in the lounge and one in the the master bedroom (approx 40 longs plus fire lighter provided per stay)
• Heated panels in the dining and master bathroom
• Braai facilities in the garden – built in – own charcoal/fire lighters supplied, garden seating for up to 10 people
• Flat Screen TV and DVD (blu ray)
• Full Premium DSTV
• Harman Kardon Soundbar
• Uncapped Wifi
• Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
• Herb & Vegetable garden (Please pick & enjoy)
• Our big garden is fenced and safe for dogs (unless they start becoming moles 😉
There is also a 3 Kw Solar UPS which will keep the lights on during potential future load-shedding. The system does not support the aircons, hairdryer, toaster, oven and geyser, but it will power the lights, alarm, fridge, Wifi, TV and DSTV.
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures
50% deposit required to secure the booking
– balance payable 3 days prior to arrival.
1st May 2020 – 31st August 2020
R1 800 per night for 2 guests and R250 per person up to 4 guests, minimum 2 nights
- Pay 3, stay 4 nights
- Pay 4, stay 7 nights
1st September 2020 – 15th December 2020
R1 990 per night for 2 guests and R250 per person up to 4 guests, minimum 2 nights
- Pay 4, stay 5 nights
- Pay 5, stay 7 nights
16th December 2020 – 10th January 2021
R2 600 per night for 2 guests and R300 per person up to 4 guests, minimum 4 nights
- Minimum 4 nights
11th January 2021 – 30th April 2021
R2 200 per night for 2 guests and R250 per person up to 4 guests, minimum 2 nights
- Pay 4, stay 5 nights
- Pay 5, stay 7 nights
Restrictions & Allowances
Pay-stay specials are not applicable over Public Holidays and long weekends
Pay-stay specials can be accumulated e.g. pay 6 stay 10.
Normal weekends, Minimum 2 nights
Dog friendly for 1-2 small to medium sized dogs – upon owners request
Dogs are charged a once off fee of ZAR 300,- per stay
Kids upon request – and will be counted as paying guests
No baby cot available
No pool net available
Use of garage with washing machine and dryer for long stays only
Due to the water shortage we encourage the use of one bedroom only if only 1-2 guests book
For environmental reasons we encourage the careful use of the aircons.
Housekeeper service on Mondays and Thursdays
Pool-Service on Thursdays
Garden Service on Wednesdays
No Smoking in the house.
Arrival and Departure
Check in from 3pm, check out 10am – we often can grant late check outs and early check ins, please enquire.