Holiday House is a tastefully-styled 2 bedroom/2 bathroom home – both en-suite – (plus an extra queen bed in the open-plan area) and sleeps six comfortably.
The open-plan kitchen/lounge/dining room is spacious and comfortable with a large fireplace and TV with DSTV (own card/decoder required).
Holiday House offers discerning guests beautiful surroundings, fresh décor and crisp white linen. The under-cover verandah opens out onto mountain views and a lovely big garden which attracts wonderful birdlife with a small braai for outside enjoyment. There is a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. This typical Greyton style cottage will meet with all your requirements for a relaxing stay and ideal for longer holiday periods.
• Linen & bath/hand towels provided
• Fully equipped kitchen with washer, dishwasher, stove, microwave, fridge, toaster & kettle
• Fire place
• Braai facilities wood/charcoal – own wood/charcoal/fire lighters
• TV with DSTV, own card/decoder required
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• 50% deposit required to secure the booking
balance payable 3 days prior to arrival.
• R1 500 per night for 2 guests (minimum requirement)
• R100 per person thereafter up to 6 guests
• R50 per child between 2-12
• Babies under 2 free of charge.
• Internet transfers accepted
• No cash, cheques, debit or credit cards.
• Minimum 2 nights
• Sorry, No Pets
• Smoking outside
Arrival and Departure:
• check-in time is 14h00 and check-out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise
Please click on Enquire to make your booking