Situated in the beginning of Greyton, you will find this spacious, beautifully renovated 4 bedroom/3 bathroom house set in a lovely big garden of 1800sqm. This house is ideal for guests with children with jungle gym, sandpit, tree house and swing but please take note of two unfenced ponds. The house has a 3m wide covered verandah on three sides of the house with roof lights and braai facilities.
Humphreys offers spacious living areas with all amenities. Top of the range kitchen appliances and lounge with fireplace together with dining room with 8 seater dining table. The cottage has 4 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 with Double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin, toilet. Bedroom 2 with Queen bed and Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds, sharing adjacent bathroom with bath, basin, toilet. Bedroom 4 with Queen bed and camper cot, en-suite with shower, basin, toilet. Fresh crisp percale linen and good quality towels.
• Linen & bath/hand towels provided
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, big gas stove with electric oven, microwave, double door fridge/freezer, toaster & kettle, coffee percolator
• Built in braai facilities – Wood/charcoal (own wood/charcoal and firelighters)
• 2 unfenced ponds
• TV with full DSTV (no card and/or decoder required)
• Wall heaters in all bedrooms
• Ceiling fans
• Off-street parking
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• R1 800 per night for 2 guests
• R100 per person thereafater up to 8 guests
• Children between 2-12 R75 per child per night
• Under 2 – free of charge
• 50% deposit payable, prior to arrival, to secure the booking and
balance payable 3 days prior to arrival.
• Internet transfers accepted
• No cash, cheques, debit or credit cards.
• Minimum 2 nights
• No pool
• No music system (take note: no loud music allowed)
• No pets
• No Smoking
Arrival and Departure:
• check-in time is 14h00 and check-out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise
Click Enquire to make your booking