Mountain Side is situated at the very end of the Village, beneath the spectacular mountains and bordering on the Nature Reserve. With the soothing sound of running water from the close-by river, Mountain Side offers the ultimate tranquil get-away with nature’s beauty right at your door-step.
This double storey house offers 3 bedrooms. The downstairs area has one double bedroom with king size bed (or twins) with bathroom with shower, basin & toilet, dining area with fireplace and spacious undercover verandah with braai facilities, cosy kitchen with medium size fridge, full stove, microwave and fully equipped for self-catering.
The Loft area has a separate entrance and consists of a main double bedroom with queen bed, with open plan bathroom with bath and separate basin/toilet, walking out on a deck with outside shower. The Loft lounge area offers two ¾ beds on the one side of the room, dining area, open plan kitchenette with tea/coffee making facilities, microwave mini oven with double hot plates. Ample parking inside the property.
• Linen & bath/hand towels provided
• Downstairs kitchen with stove, microwave, medium fridge/freezer, toaster & kettle
• Downstairs dining area with 6-seater dining table
• Fire place / Heaters
• Undercover verandah with Braai facilities – own wood/charcoal/fire lighters
• No TV
• DVD player and music system
• Loft kitchen with bar fridge, 2-plate stove/oven, microwave, toaster & kettle
• Lounge area with 2 x ¾ beds, dining area and kitchenette
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• R 1 800 per night for 2 guests
• R 150 per person per night thereafter
• Children between 2-12 years old R 100 per child
• Children nder 2 free of charge
• 50% deposit required to secure the booking, balance due 3 days prior to arrival
• Internet transfers accepted
• Minimum 2 nights
• Small Pets by arrangement
• Smoking outside
Arrival and Departure:
• check-in time is 14h00 and check-out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise