The Potato Patch
The Potato Patch cottage is situated in a quiet area of the village, close walking distance to all shops and restaurants. This Greyton-style, fresh and beautifully furnished thatched cottage has a safe enclosed garden and front patio with 6 seater dining area.
The lounge has a wood burning fireplace (Baby Godin) and comfortably furnished with full DSTV (no card required). The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with all amenities including full stove with glass hob and oven, medium fridge and dishwasher. The dining area has a 6-seater dining table.
The cottage offers 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on one level. Main bedroom with king/twin bed/s and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, basin and toilet. The second bedroom with king/twin bed/s and bathroom with shower, basin and toilet. The third bedroom has own entrance with king/twin bed/s and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and toilet. There is an additional small room with baby cot and/or two mattresses for children, if required. Sleeping 6 adults and 2 children/baby in cot. There is safe parking on the property behind a gate.
• Percale Linen & bath/hand towels provided
• Fully equipped kitchen with medium size fridge/large freezer, full 4 plate electric oven and hob, microwave, toaster & kettle, plunger
• Full DSTV (no card required)
• No washing facilities, but can arrange
• Wood burning Fireplace (first batch provided)
• Weber Braai facilities on request (own charcoal, firelighters)
• Guests can use the owner’s Swimming pool, swimming towels provided.
• Games, puzzle, cards, Rummy Cup
• Wall Panel heaters and gas heater
• Fans in all bedrooms
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• 50% deposit required to secure the booking
– balance payable 3 days prior to arrival.
R1 300 per night using one bedroom, thereafter R600 per room per night.
• Minimum 2 nights
• Pets on request
• No smoking inside
Arrival and Departure:
• check-in time is 14h00 and check-out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise.
Click Enquire to make your booking