122 On Main
Your ultimate get-away for many guests. 122 Main Rd is a 4 bedroom, rustic, no fuss, house with 3 of the 4 bedrooms en-suite and all four bedrooms are equipped with double beds. The loft area sleeps another 6 guests on single beds with their own bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, basin to share. The cottage sleeps 14 guests altogether and designed for big groups that are not concerned with the finer details. Spacious self catering accommodation close to the Nature Reserve with beautiful mountain views and huge garden. All linen and towels are provided.
Spacious living and entertainment areas which include two fireplaces. Dining and bar area that comfortably seats 12 guests. TV’s in 3 bedrooms and one in the dining area with full DSTV (no card required). Fully equipped kitchen with 2 fridges and laundry room. Braai facilities on industrial outside braai and lapa area for those cold winter evenings. Unfenced sparkling swimming pool with pond and stream in the back of the garden. No pets.
• linen & towels provided
• 2 x fireplaces
• wood supplied for starting fires, but own wood/charcoal/firelighters thereafter
• TV’s with DSTV (no card required)
• DVD with surround sound
• unfenced swimming pool – own swimming towels
• Fans for Summer
• House can be serviced at R120 per day – optional
• Play gym for kids
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• R 3 500 per night for two and two+ nights stay
• R 4 100 one night for up to 14 guests
• 50% deposit required to secure the booking, balance due 3 days prior to arrival
• Internet transfers accepted
• A R 1 000.00 damage deposit required in cash, to the house manager on arrival, which will be refunded on departure after inspection
• No cash, cheques, debit or credit cards.
• 2 nights minimum requirement
• children welcome
• pets welcome
Arrival and Departure:
• check-in time is 14h00 and check-out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise