De Hoop is a newly renovated Victorian Farm House tastefully furnished self-catering home, situated in the center of the village with the feeling of a farm location, although walking distance to the centre of the village and close to scenic hiking trails and bird watching spots. De Hoop offers spacious indoor living areas as well as outdoor entertainment areas.
Set in a huge garden with a tranquil atmosphere and beautiful mountain views will ensure that De Hoop meets with your requirements of a comfortable, serene and reviving get-away.
This modern and tastefully decorated home offers 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The Main bedroom is situated upstairs with extra length king size bed and full en-suite bathroom with free standing bath, double shower, double basin and toilet. Second upstairs bedroom with two single beds, sharing a full bathroom with free standing bath, shower, basin and a seperate toilet. The third bedroom with is situated downstairs with King bed and en-suite with shower, basin and toilet. The fourth bedroom with double bed and en-suite with shower, basin and toilet. The fifth bedroom is situated downstairs with own entrance with double bed and en-suite with shower, basin and toilet. De Hoop can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests.
The huge, modern open plan kitchen is fully equipped including 6 plate gas stove and electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave and coffee machine, full electric 4 plate gas stove and electric oven, microwave, kettle and toaster, with a 10-seater dining table walking out on a patio with outside braai facilities and dining area. The downstairs spacious lounge with fireplace and upstairs lounge with flat screen TV with full DSTV (no smart card required).
Ample safe parking on the premises behind a gate.
• Fresh percale Linen & bath/hand towels provided
• Fully equipped kitchen with double door fridge/freezer, full stove with 4 plate gas hob and electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, coffee plunger, toaster and kettle.
• Outside Patio with braai facilities – bring own wood/charcoal/fire lighters
• Outdoor wood-fired hot tub
• TV with Full DSTV (no decoder or card required)
• Hot/Cold Air-conditioning in bedrooms and lounge
• Board games
• Safe parking on the property
• No pool, or music system
• Wi-Fi available
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• 50% deposit payable to secure the booking and
– balance due 3 days prior to arrival.
• R 4 250 per night for up to 10 guests
• Babies under 2 years old (or in own cot, not using a bed) free of charge
• Internet transfers accepted
• No cash, cheques, debit or credit cards.
• Minimum 2 nights
• Smoking outside – No smoking in the house
• We are pet friendly – need to sign pet policy
Arrival and Departure:
• check-in time is 14h00 and check-out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise