Poplar House is a spacious 4 bedroom/3 bathroom, tastefully furnished cottage, with open plan living areas, situated walking distance from the centre of the village. The cottage is fully equipped with modern amenities and stylish furniture.
The main bedroom is situated upstairs with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin toilet. The second upstairs bedroom with queen bed and third upstairs bedroom with 2 single beds, sharing a bathroom with shower, basin and toilet. The fourth bedroom is situated downstairs with 2 single beds and adjacent bathroom with bath, shower, basin and toilet.
The comfortably furnished lounge has a TV with full DSTV (no card required), huge fireplace and open plan kitchen. The dining room with 8 seater dining table walks out onto an undercover patio with comfortable patio furniture and built in braai facilities.
There is a small cement leiwater dam that can be used for swimming. The cottage sleeps 8 guests comfortably in 4 bedrooms. Safe off-street parking behind a gate.
• Percale Linen & bath/hand towels provided
• Fully equipped kitchen with double door fridge/freezer, full 4 plate electric stove and oven, microwave, toaster & kettle.
• Washing machine
• Tumble Dryer
• Fans in upstairs bedrooms
• TV with full DSTV (no card or decoder required)
• Music System
• Undercover Built In Braai facilities (own wood/charcoal/fire lighters)
• Cement dam – own swimming towels
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• 50% deposit required to secure the booking – balance payable 3 days prior to arrival.
• R1800.00 per night for 4 guests and an additional R175.00 per person up to 8 guests.
• Minimum 2 nights
• No pets
• No Smoking in the house
Arrival and Departure:
• Check in time is 14h00 and check-out by 10h00 unless arranged otherwise.