Les Terres Noires
Les Terres Noires is a characteristic, warmly furnished self-catering home, situated on Greyton’s prestigious Vlei Street, on a 4000 sqm plot, next to the Gobos River and the Greyton Nature Reserve, close to scenic hiking trails and bird watching spots. Relax in one of the spacious living rooms, both with fireplaces during winter times or relax around the swimming pool during summer times. Games room with pool table and accessories together with small gym with basic equipment. Awesome mountain views and overlooking a beautiful garden.
This tastefully decorated home offers 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Main bedroom with king size bed and full en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, toilet & basin. Second bedroom with king size bed and third bedroom with two single beds, sharing full bathroom with bath, shower, toilet & basin. Fourth bedroom with king size bed and bathroom with bath, shower, toilet & basin, sleeping 8 guests comfortably.
Huge, modern open plan kitchen/dining/living areas with flat big screen TV with DSTV, (no card or decoder required), outdoor undercover entertainment area comfortably furnished with
lounge and dining area and built in braai facilities. The kitchen is fully equipped with big double door fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hob with 5 gas plates with double electric eye level oven, coffee machine and laundry with washing machine.
The dining area, just off the lounge has 8- seater dining table. Off street parking for up to 2 vehicles.
• Poly cotton percale Linen & bath/hand towels provided
• Fully equipped kitchen with double door fridge/freezer, full stove with 5 plate gas hob and eye level double electric oven, washing machine, microwave, coffee machine, toaster and kettle.
• 2 x Fireplaces
• Outside Patio with undercover weber braai facilities – own wood/charcoal/fire lighters
• TV with Full DSTV (no card and decoder required)
• DVD player
• Heaters for winter and fans for summer
• Solar heated Swimming pool – own swimming towels
• Games room with Pool table
• Small Gym area with basic equipment
• Uncapped Internet & Wi-fi
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• 50% deposit payable, prior to arrival, to secure the booking and
balance payable 3 days prior to arrival.
• R2 400 per night for first 2 guests (minimum requirement)
• R250 per person thereafter up to 8 guests.
• R400 cleaning fee.
• Internet transfers accepted
• No cash, cheques, debit or credit cards.
• Minimum 2 nights
• Smoking outside
• No Pets
Arrival and Departure:
• check-in time is 14h00 and check-out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise