24 Mays Lane
24 Mays Lane is a fresh and quaint Greyton cottage offering spacious downstairs living areas with 1 double bedroom upstairs for 2 guests sharing and one small bedroom for a single guest, sharing one bathroom and separate toilet. The cottage is set in a beautiful garden and situated close to the center of the village.
The country kitchen is open plan and fully equipped with a breakfast nook, fridge/small freezer, full stove with oven, kettle and toaster, washer and dryer.
The lounge is comfortably furnished with huge fire place opening onto a covered verandah with weber braai facilities and built in seating. The dining area forms part of the lounge with an 8- seater dining table.
The cottage sleeps 2 guests comfortably in one bedroom and one more person in a small bedroom.
• Cotton percale Linen & towels provided
• Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/small freezer, full stove with oven, toaster, kettle & coffee plunger.
• Weber braai facilities – own charcoal/fire lighters
• No TV or music system
• Washing machine
• Tumble dryer
Accommodation Rates and Booking Procedures:
• 50% deposit payable to secure the booking and
– balance due 3 days prior to arrival.
• R1 400 per night for 2 guests (minimum requirement)
• R150 per adult thereafter up to 3 guests
• Children 2-12 at R100 per child
• Babies in own cot under 2 years, free of charge
• Minimum 2 nights
• Smoking outside
• No pets
• No Pool
Arrival and Departure:
• Check in time is 14h00 and check out 10h00 unless arranged otherwise.
Click Enquire to make your booking